1306 HP Powerstroke

I would assume ford has been calling you to figure out how you got one of their trucks to hold together under any amount of power. :poke::Cheer:LOL Just kidding. Congrats. The video was awesome. I enjoyed it.

Very Nice !! Make sure you make plans for "Fall Brawl" Lay the smack down up there and win somethin...lol

Btw the numbers were corrected. Getting the uncorrected #s tomorrow. Also we are adding another stage to it for the next dyno

Sent by my Nexus powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Btw the numbers were corrected. Getting the uncorrected #s tomorrow. Also we are adding another stage to it for the next dyno

Huh? Did you ask for corrected numbers Mike? There's nothing on my sheet that says corrected.

Good lord! It jumped hard.

Posted to CumminsForum via autoguide for iphone.

I was there sunday. It was very impressive good job guys. It definately got everyones attention!

Nice numbers! For some reason s475's just love to be sprayed, and when you do spray them they hit hard.

Numbers were not corrected,unless you asked for them to be.
Axcelerated always uses SAE which is the standard everyone goes by.

The Ford was impressive to say the least.The 2000 ft lbs of torque really impressed me also.
Congrats on the great show you put on!.

The REAL show was the Axcelerated Motorsports crew who soldiered on until 9:30pm when we all finally got to dyno.I was slated to roll at 4pm and never got to the jet until 9:15pm and by then most everyone had either left or went to the pulls which had a HUGE crowd.The Dyno crew deserves a BIG THANK YOU for making sure all of us got to roll,THANKS DALE!

The Innovative Diesel crew also deserves a THANK YOU for having this great show.The setting was alot of fun and the fair food was even worth the walk.I think I fixed my Pit beef craving for a while now after Sunday.

In all,it was a GREAT DAY and a FUN TIME and hope they do this again next year!!!!

Note to self.....
Need to bring wrenches to change to bigger jets brought with me and a trailer to help me with this pile of BBQ Crow after having my azz handed to me by a Ford,LOL.Trailer may also be needed to later to haul the remnants of my horse home while trying to regain my composure to get around that Ford,LOL.I would have never thought that when I got up that day 1175HP would not even be close enough to sniff a Ford.......Hope the hotline to Thuggy is not working.....hahahahahahahahaha....LOL!

Whoops I meant corrected they were 1336. Its definitely nice to have competition. Btw we are putting another big stage on it son catch us if you can :) all in good fun

When I talked to Craig about it a few months ago it was stock. The heads have never been off.

Back