1320 Go Live Timing

NHRDA

1320 Live Timing

We are looking at Live Timing for next season and wanted some input to see if you had the abblility to log on and see all current and past events round by round. Would this be something of interest to you ?

This system would allow both competitors and spectators to have instant results round by round and also show any delays at a event such as oil downs or weather related.

It also allows you to go to past events and see round by round results.

They currently charge $19.95 to be a member and we are working on a discount for all NHRDA members if we decide to implement this in 2011.
l
So would you be interested in Live Timing

1320go.com - Home of Live Timing

Me too.

And I know other non-racers that would most likely use it as well. I know the guys at the shop that work on my race truck were watching all the times live from Topeka using Heartland Parks website.

I think it would be cool. It has been neat to have live video for every event at PIR, but it does have its drawbacks - if I lose, I get a call from my girlfriend before I even get back to my trailer asking what happened ;)

We have signed with 1320 live timing for the 2011 season and we are excited about this program.

We are working to get all NHRDA members a discount to join.

Here are some key features
Details of any race NHRDA Race in 2011

Analyze every part of each run and overall race

Have consistent weather data

Always have your time slips instead of digging them out of our your pocket

Find any race by the following:
Date of event
Car number
Class
NHRDA Series
Racer name

Have the data from the entire season that you can recall at anytime you want.

Have a detailed breakdown of Time Trials, Qualifying, and/or Eliminations

Back