1320 video

The comments section made my brain hurt. They've got to be trying something weird with that converter and/or trans the way it spools then leaves....OD on or leaving in Second or something. Or maybe the converter is just that loose.

The comments section made my brain hurt. They've got to be trying something weird with that converter and/or trans the way it spools then leaves....OD on or leaving in Second or something. Or maybe the converter is just that loose.

Seems like it only shifts 1 time after the launch?

Seems like it only shifts 1 time after the launch?

I think that was just lock up...the converter to spool that 106 on the manifold has a crazy amount of slip till it locks. I don't know if they'll get it to work with a manifold turbo that big, especially in elevation.

Drake5153 it's probably a fully built nv4500 trans.. you can only move so much weight with so much power stuff starts exploding.

lolololol

I think that was just lock up...the converter to spool that 106 on the manifold has a crazy amount of slip till it locks. I don't know if they'll get it to work with a manifold turbo that big, especially in elevation.

Got that Swiss cheese stator :hehe: It probably is dependent on the small pill spool aid, even on "fuel only" runs.

Back