13mm CDS Pump

JerrodGlover

Pulling God
I have a pump with some interesting history for sale. Pump started off life as a Pier's Stupid pump. After some time pump was sent off to CDS where they went threw it. Specs:

13mm Plungers and Barrels
Quick Rate Cam
Single Feed
Rack Cap
Cut Fuel Plate
191 or 181 Delivery Valves (Cant remember whats in it right now)
5k springs

Pump runs fine on my pulling truck. Going bigger so need more pump.

Price: $2000 plus core and shipping or $2500 plus shipping no core Paypal or Check/money order.

Sounds just like the one I sold! Awesome price for someone that wants to step up!

Jim

No way you need to do that, i sold mine for $3500 with no core so this is a steal in my eyes, there $3900 with a core new, if I had the desire or need it would already be gone.

Jim

CDS Springs?? Know if it has all their fancy coated parts?

Could be very interested:D
Chris

CDS springs yes, coated parts no. CDS only did the calibration on the pump.

So the internals are still Stoopid Pump? Any idea on CC's after CDS calibrated it?

Thanks Again,
Chris

Yes the internals are Stoopid. I did not ask for a sheet after the calibration. I can tell you with a 3" charger and the plate 3/4 the way back it still will not clean up.

How long could I have to send you a core? Might need a week or so to pull it off the truck.

Chris

Chris for a stand up guy like you that wouldn't be a problem. I still have this pump on the truck but can have it out in a day or so.

I think I know where Jetpilots pump is.

Yeah Dan...
It never occurred to me until late after I said that where it really was.Too late to edit the friggin post,I hate the time limits here for that crap.Not too many of those old Stoopid pumps floating around and I went into mental lock..LOL.....Andy

Yeah Dan...
It never occurred to me until late after I said that where it really was.Too late to edit the friggin post,I hate the time limits here for that crap.Not too many of those old Stoopid pumps floating around and I went into mental lock..LOL.....Andy

Well I know where the pump Jerrod came from also!

Back