13mm p7100 Joliff diesel pulling pump.

Johndeere9610

Ford guy
13mm p7100 Just had it rebuilt in june by joliff diesel from elnora Indiana it was built by CDS and came off brandon millers black S-10
have flow sheet to go with
It has a warp drive auto gov on it. Witch makes it fuel like a ag cover
max is 800cc have over 4600 invested in it.
The warp drive lets it run like a stock pump up to about 2800rpm then after it that it takes off and just keep fueling its basicly unlimited rpm
It has a 215 quick rate cam in it.

13mm p7100 Just had it rebuilt in june by joliff diesel from elnora Indiana it was built by CDS and came off brandon millers black S-10
have flow sheet to go with
It has a warp drive auto gov on it. Witch makes it fuel like a ag cover
max is 800cc have over 4600 invested in it.
The warp drive lets it run like a stock pump up to about 2800rpm then after it that it takes off and just keep fueling its basicly unlimited rpm
It has a 215 quick rate cam in it.

Does it truly fuel like an ag gov, or is it just an unlimited RPM DOT gov?

There suppose to be street able to 2800 then they let go kinda like a redline box lol

There suppose to be street able to 2800 then they let go kinda like a redline box lol

Well if it truly responds like an ag gov is the question I am asking, or is it just setup for extremely high RPM.

I thank really high rpm I've talk joliff about cause I was going to have it dun on my DD he said it would work fine for that so that should tell you sumthing cause you anti going to drive a ag gov

Sorry asking 3000
Phill told me it's set up to run along the lines of a Ag gov. It's true it will run very high rpm but the rack will stay open to full fuel up high as well. After 2800 it's wide open as hard as it will fuel.

Phil's pumps will fuel very hard with that setup. The second truck in this video has the same governor, you might recognize it Dan....[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK54QsXfE9Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK54QsXfE9Q[/ame]. It will fuel sky high, but it was the first hook on my new motor so I backed off quite a bit.

OMG!!! That was my old truck in that video!! (Last truck) Hadn't seen it make a good run since I sold it.

Sry for the derail.

Back on topic... GLWS

Back