15" 16" 17" Fwd Pulling Real Wheels

PTPULLINCHASSIS

DEALS ON REAL WHEELS
Just wanted to let everyone know that Real Racing Wheels has a price increase going into effect Jan. 1st.

I will be able to take orders until noon Wednesday and still get the old pricing.

They also have the new 17" pulling wheels available now.

Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks Jason

Ohh....now they have 17" wheels after I already bought a set of 16's! Lol

Jason is a great guy to do business with.

Can i get a price on a set for a cab and chassis dana 80 thanks

Are the 17's 17x10 with the same spacing as the 16's I take it? Do you have to have dually hubs or can you run them on a standard 2500 hub with just spacers?

Are the 17's 17x10 with the same spacing as the 16's I take it? Do you have to have dually hubs or can you run them on a standard 2500 hub with just spacers?

You may need a spacer on the hub with either axle, John. A dually axle is wider so it may clear(if using one) depending on what b.s. you order.

Thanks for the response Mr Griffith! I figure it's time to start looking at making it a dually I'm just not sure what way to go, some Eagle alloys or something of that nature which are pretty skinny but easy and cheap or the good pulling wheels like a lot of others run.

Thanks for the response Mr Griffith! I figure it's time to start looking at making it a dually I'm just not sure what way to go, some Eagle alloys or something of that nature which are pretty skinny but easy and cheap or the good pulling wheels like a lot of others run.

I ran the eagle wheels first they aren't a whole heck of a lot cheaper than the real wheels and they're heavy and skinny I believe my inside wheel is 16x9 with a 7 inch back spacing I did have to notch my springs for the tires to clear though and the tires need to be almost flat when mounting but its a much better set up than the eagle imho

Some good trucks still run super narrow rear wheels still. Brad Deeter's 3.0 truck for one.

Thanks for your input Rich! If you don't mind me asking are you running a dually rearend or just spacers or what to make those wheels fit? Yea I see some good running trucks still out there with skinny dual wheels that's why I'm undecided which way to go right now.

Some good trucks still run super narrow rear wheels still. Brad Deeter's 3.0 truck for one.

rob hall being one...but if I were going from srw to drw I would go straight for the real wheels

Back