16x10 wheels

cumminspuller

diesel junky
I've got a set of Ion bullet holes that I'd like to get rid of. I bought the wheels brand new and mounted tires on them. I sold the truck I was going to put them on and sold the tire that were on them as well. I have no need for these. They will fit a dodge or gm tuck or a ford up to 1997 year model. I can email or text pics if you would like. I would like to get $475 for these but I'm open to offers. I gave $500 when I bought them. I also have a full set of lug nuts to fit a dodge. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Chris
(931)-993-1442

I've got a set of Ion bullet holes that I'd like to get rid of. I bought the wheels brand new and mounted tires on them. I sold the truck I was going to put them on and sold the tire that were on them as well. I have no need for these. They will fit a dodge or gm tuck or a ford up to 1997 year model. I can email or text pics if you would like. I would like to get $475 for these but I'm open to offers. I gave $500 when I bought them. I also have a full set of lug nuts to fit a dodge. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Chris
(931)-993-1442

did u call richard sulcer ? pete

Back