17'' rims

cleansilver.01

A.k.a .C.D
I hay sum eagle alloy rims with nittos on them. The tires are 295/70/17 nitto Terri grapplers with about 1/8 tread left they are wore even and are not cupped asking $450 I also have 2 Cooper st 35/12.5/17 1/8 tread make offer .looking for sum 35s will work on trades on the wheels and tires just let me know what you have in mind win I get back in town I will get pics up but I can't text or email them to any one I have sum on my iPhone just let me know.

Re

Not shure on the model I took them on trade from a friend on my 20s that are in my avatar. I am out of town right know but I do have sum pics if you give me your email I can get them to you thanks

I hay sum eagle alloy rims with nittos on them. The tires are 295/70/17 nitto Terri grapplers with about 1/8 tread left they are wore even and are not cupped asking $450 I also have 2 Cooper st 35/12.5/17 1/8 tread make offer .looking for sum 35s will work on trades on the wheels and tires just let me know what you have in mind win I get back in town I will get pics up but I can't text or email them to any one I have sum on my iPhone just let me know.

are the Eagle Alloys 17x9?

Ok I don't need tires any more just bought new ones today so I need to sale them or I would trade for 24v stuff or a turbo looking for sum thing big.

Ok guys I will trade the rims for a turbo or will still sale let me know what you have I might be interested in a he351 turbo. I don't need tires any more had to buy new ones.

Back