12valve95

Comp Diesel Sponsor
1950 Chevy
350 bored 30 over
350 Turbo Street/strip
373 posi rear end
All completely rebuilt with only 2500 miles on them
Camaro subframe
All new bushings ball joints and steering assembly.
It has everything new from fuel cell to brake lines fuel lines and all new dash clusters.
Everything is new
A complete ground up restoration.

Take a look guys, Wanting to flip this thing fast. I took it in on trade against some advice but I think it is a badass truck and wanna move it.

$39,995

Last edited:
It really is...Really nice truck that doesn't need anything but driven.

Guys this is an odd truck to price I know. Feel free to make offers as well...worst case, I say no thanks.

Took delivery of the '50 Chevy today guys....This thing is really really nice. Let me know if there is any specific pictures you would like.

Bosses are already talking about wholesaling this truck at a loss. make me a reasonable offer and I think I can get it done guys.

There's no way I see a restomod (not done back to pure stock components, look, etc.) classic being worth that kind of money without a modern driveline in it. A rebuilt or even new non-EFI SBC with a non-OD transmission kills the value to me. Regardless, I don't have the money to be viably interested anyway. Just my take on a classic vehicle's value.

What do you think it's worth at wholesale?

Best of luck.

There's no way I see a restomod (not done back to pure stock components, look, etc.) classic being worth that kind of money without a modern driveline in it. A rebuilt or even new non-EFI SBC with a non-OD transmission kills the value to me. Regardless, I don't have the money to be viably interested anyway. Just my take on a classic vehicle's value.

Best of luck.

I have an offer from a dealer for 32k

Cab, doors, front and rear fenders, hood and running boards are chevy. Bed and tailgate are custom

Last edited:
Is any of the bed besides the fenders chevy? or all scratch made?

Cab, doors, front and rear fenders, hood and running boards are chevy. Bed and tailgate are custom

I have a before picture and he may have kept some of the interior bed sides but it has been added onto and transformed. The bed doesn't match the original exactly but also looks stock. Nothing crazy and the hidden tailgate latch system is pretty neat.

Best of luck.
Same way i feel, everyone builds a hotrod and puts a damn sbc in it. Nice truck though

Guys, boss wants this truck gone today. Remember, a retail sale is worth more than a wholesale. If you are interested make me an offer, $500 deposit and i will mark it sold till we can arrange pickup or delivery. I have a company that will come to your house and do all the title work and will deliver the truck to your doorstep.

Still waiting for you to become a site sponsor since this section has essentially become an additional outlet for your boss to sell vehicles.

Still waiting for you to become a site sponsor since this section has essentially become an additional outlet for your boss to sell vehicles.

He is ok- We are getting all of that lined out as we speak. :Cheer:

Back