1956 chevy 3100 restomod

jkretzer

MegaCrank
Instead of asking to open my closed build thread I figured I would just start a new one. After 5.5 yrs and a lot of hours I am finished building the truck. I got tags for it today and drove it a few miles down the road. Got a few small issues to work through but other than a failed heater bypass valve I had no issues on the drive. The cummins 4b has plenty of power and is actually fairly peppy especially in 3rd and 4th gear. If you wish to see other pics look up my original thread.

Attachments

• 20200812_183202.jpg
    20200812_183202.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 0
thank you all for the kind words and thanks meyers farms for linking the original thread. it has been bitter sweet the entire way. Working on this project helped me make it through the loss of my first daughter and a divorce (the divorce was a good thing). I have continued working slowly on it trying to give the truck a second chance which is exactly what i was given to be a dad last sept 11th when my current daughter was born. She is happy and healthy and i try to spend every minute i can with her so the truck got attention typically after she went to sleep. thank you to all.

Damn I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I remember the divorce from your thread but didn't know about your child. I'm glad to hear things are looking up now!

Very sorry to hear about your daughter.

A moderator can open your original thread, or merge it with this one, whichever you prefer.

Back