1990 d350 2wd stick what proformance parts

1990d350

chad
ok guys i was think of going with ddp stage 3 injectors ddp power pin ve pump Governor spring for 3200rpm steed speed manifold south bend or valair duel disk or single fass 150gph a1 headstuds mbrp stack kit isspro fuel boost and pyro gauges but i dont know what i should do for turbos i want to have one of the highest horse power ve trucks what r some good twins and tell me what else i need im only 15 and want it to be done for when i get my license first thread dont be to hard:thankyou2:

I would start by searching first. But other then that your going to need a little nitros on the list..

yeah i know i will need nos i was just wondering what i will need for turbos i want a good twin setup

When i get home i will help you. Otherwise search for diesel power mag 1st gen build on 1stGen.org

When i get home i will help you. Otherwise search for diesel power mag 1st gen build on 1stGen.org

thank u man my dads a cummins mechanic and we work on them every day its my summer job he knows lots i was just wondering what everyone else thinks i should do

if anyone else has anything i was wondering about ve pump whats a good pump to buy that is a 14mm

if anyone else has anything i was wondering about ve pump whats a good pump to buy that is a 14mm

Is this going to be your daily driver? you do understand that all the mods will make it somewhat unruly. As far as a pump, give Scheids a call.
also punctuation and the search function are your best friend.

Is this going to be your daily driver? you do understand that all the mods will make it somewhat unruly. As far as a pump, give Scheids a call.
also punctuation and the search function are your best friend.

yes it is going to be my daily driver

what does everyone think about the nv4500 built by ats?

Search ATS here on CompD. You will change your mind about them real quick.

The Getrag is a very nice trans if it is rebuilt and treated right.

do you think one of scheid diesels 14mm pumps would flow enough fuel for a s300 over s400 with a steed speed manifold

do you think one of scheid diesels 14mm pumps would flow enough fuel for a s300 over s400 with a steed speed manifold

You really really need to just sit down, search, and read for a couple days.

i read stuff but i never find anything so im asking you guys for help because you know lots or at least i hope u do ahah

Search 14mm VE and find out.

Really just sit back and search for days. Search things like compounds, 14mm ve, 400hp ve, 500hp injector, 500hp setups, etc in the 1st Gen, 2nd Gen, Dodge Competition, Turbo Tech, Extreme engine build sections. Personally, i would get the truck solid before a lot of HP.

You also need to drive the truck at stock power levels and add mods as you go. This helps you appreciate what you have and it will help keep you from wrecking your truck.

The Getrag is behind the top manual trans 1st Gen truck. Stomp has it behind his truck at 890hp. Jqmile has the highest hp 1st Gen at 97x hp but he has an auto.

Back