1991 rclb auto 4x4

Chevycummins

Bad case of Tinkeritis!
i am listing this truck for my cousin. she is trying to sell it as a whole and depending on the interest in it will be parted out in about 2-3 weeks.

this is a 1991 that has been converted to a ppump and intercooled. turbos are S364/S475. has a mild drop in cam. pump is 13mm and injectors both are from St Joe diesel, unsure about the exact specs on either one. head is oringed. trying to dig up the rest of the info on it will post as i find more out.

has suspension stops, ladder bars, weight bracket, and hitch set up for pulling.

i am willing to try and answer or find answer any questions you may have. My email is malbertson@cte-equipment.com or pm me on here.

Adam aka Bigyellowiron had a hand in building this truck and may be able to answer most of the questions about this truck.

it either doesnt have a trans or the trans that is in it is broken or has a malfunction i dont know exactly whats wrong with it.

i am only copying and pasting what has been sent to me she is asking $10,000 for it as it sets right now been started and run with fresh fluids throughout

trk7.jpg
[/IMG]
trk5.jpg
[/IMG]
trk2.jpg
[/IMG]

Trades?-restored 93 reg cab 4x4 5sp w350 single wheel, 12v, 110k miles, nv 4500 conversion, Hilsboro flatbed, luke pro gold clutch,aluminum rims with 50 percent mts. In the paint shop now getten painted. plus boot

Cab is very rusty above the windshield. Still has the stock D70 in ther rear, has 456 in the front and back. Never got to finish this truck, got it running long enough to hook it once and gutted the tranny that I did not build. He never got around to doing any cosmetic work or any tuning. PM me for any details, I know all that has been done.

Sounds like a steal!! I always wanted a truck I could rev up while somebody else pulled me around. Somebody better jump on this one...it even looks like it's priced to sale!! :hehe:

this is what i recieved from her about the body and the rust along with interior

I priced it to sell hopefully. Truck is solid, I just have no use for it anymore and need to move it. The top of cab above the windshield is rusted pretty good. As for the rest of the truck it is the original paint, which is starting to flake some on the drivers side bed. As for rust there is some starting on drivers side door on the bottom. Other than that the body is in good shape for the year. There are 2 hoods, the original and the aftermarket which is the one on the truck right now. The interior is clean but the seat is ripped up and was that way when I bought the truck. I will get a pic of that also

The hood that is on it with the stack, has some hinge damage. it wasnt latched when it was hauled one of the last times and it flew open while on the highway.

The hood that is on it with the stack, has some hinge damage. it wasnt latched when it was hauled one of the last times and it flew open while on the highway.

At least it wasn't being driven. That's no fun.....on I-275 in Detroit......during rush hour.......in the center lane. I've just heard people say that is all.

Bump for a cool 1st gen!

Back