1991 rclb auto 4x4

i am listing this truck for my cousin. she is trying to sell it as a whole and depending on the interest in it will be parted out in about 2-3 weeks.

this is a 1991 that has been converted to a ppump and intercooled. turbos are S364/S475. has a mild drop in cam. pump is 13mm and injectors both are from St Joe diesel, unsure about the exact specs on either one. head is oringed. trying to dig up the rest of the info on it will post as i find more out.

has suspension stops, ladder bars, weight bracket, and hitch set up for pulling.

i am willing to try and answer or find answer any questions you may have. My email is malbertson@cte-equipment.com or pm me on here.

Adam aka Bigyellowiron had a hand in building this truck and may be able to answer most of the questions about this truck.

it either doesnt have a trans or the trans that is in it is broken or has a malfunction i dont know exactly whats wrong with it.

i am only copying and pasting what has been sent to me she is asking $10,000 for it as it sets right now been started and run with fresh fluids throughout

trk7.jpg
[/IMG]
trk5.jpg
[/IMG]
trk2.jpg
[/IMG]

All through this thread you have been trying to sell the truck and Bigyellowiron has been telling us everything that is wrong with it. Stating the bad is not a bad thing but you two are working against each other in trying to get rid of this truck.

unless something else is being said that i dont know about i do not feel we have been fighting against each other on this truck. he said the cab was rusty and i put what she said about the rust. they both agreeed the cab was rusted she just elaborated a little more on it than adam had.

i know he has seen it before and she has too. she is supposed to get me pics to post up to back up the story on the rust of the cab. from what i have learned in the past is that different ppl interpert what others may say differently as to what is a lot and a little. i am 4 states/16 hrs away from this truck so i cant just go look and take pics and she is not gonna spam up a site just to get enough posts to get on here herself.

as soon as she gets me pics all will know how bad the rust and stuff is on this truck.

Back