1991 Standard Cab Short Bed

Delinquent

I'm Wrong...
1991.5 Dodge Truck ¾ton Standard Cab 2 wheel drive. The engine is a Cummins Turbo diesel with an automatic transmission. Truck has been converted to a short bed. Truck is drove every day, still needs paint from conversion process. Has 10 gallon fuel cell beneath bed, (will go 200+ miles) Engine is all factory, no mods. 3.54 gear. Priced to sale at $2900 firm

1995 12v Block, standard bore, good condition, clean it up and go-$250
1995 12v Head, head is good, tore head apart to take to machine shop for o’ringing, but project halted. Head will come with valves, springs, locks and retainers, rockers and pedestals. Clean it up and go-$250
12v Crankshaft, good shape, -$200
12v Brazilian Rods-$200
Common Rail Rods-$50
Big Bowl Marine Pistons, no rings, standard bore-$200
12v Pistons, stock bowl-$50
Hx40 Turbo 60mm Compressor, a little play, maybe needs rebuild,(has a big exhaust housing, but for extra $50 will include the 16cm housing from below)-$250
16cm Waste gated housing for hx35 in twin’s setup-$100

Or bundle truck and all parts together for $3750firm

Photos to come soon...

/subscribed.

That's a helluva deal sounds like. If you have pics of the joint where the frame was reconnected. I would like I see that. Gonna talk to the wife tonite.

Also how many miles on chassis? Any rust? And with the weather we have been having, a/c work?

I will have to take pics of the joint. You can't tell a whole lot, they have fish plates on the outside and inside. I'm near bowling green ky. Pics should be up wednesday sometime.

how much for just the body if its in good shape i need a rust free body for my puller

Back