-oil changed religiously every 3k
-aftermarket captains chairs w/ center folding console
- aftermarket 16in rims
-305/70/16 mud terrains
-sony mp3/cd/ipod deck
-painted to match rawson koenig hd toolbox
-chrome tiebar/bedrail
-4x4 w/ manual locking hubs
This is the best lookin/running 1st gen cummins you will lay eyes on. If you want more info or pics let me know and i will get them to you as soon as I can. No low ballers. If you know anything about these trucks you will respect this true gem. Just to stress how stock this truck is, the cap over the fuel screw is still intact and has never been tampered with. The gentleman who owned the truck prior to myself took amazing care of the truck and i have continued to do the same.
-Would welcome trade offers for 3rd gen Dodges

Attachments

• 2010-01-21 12.27.05.jpg
    2010-01-21 12.27.05.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 200
$12,500. open to some trades just let me know what you got. im lookin for an early model 3rd gen dually if i get rid of 'er. pm me an offer and we'll see what we can do

good luck with that price. found some 3rd gens on autotrader with same mileage for less... heres a bump!

Thanks guys for the price comments. Like I said in the beggining this IS a true gem. Some background on it. The man that owned this truck originally had it from day one, had the oil changed every 3000 miles or before as well as the filters and had all the joints greesed. I realize it is steep, but it is worth more than that 3rd gen you found. If you do the math the truck has only had approximately 8thousand miles put on it each year of it's life wearas that 3rd gen has had between 20 thousand 47 thousand miles on it each year of its life. I don't know a ton about these things, but what I do know is numbers and physical evidence and my bet is that the body of that 3rd gen or the interior is nothing like this one. The main reason I am selling this is because I don't want to mess it up. This thing is just too nice for me to have. I fit better in a beat up truck, like my 2nd gen. I don't mean to offend anybody, but I just want ya'll to have an idea of what a jewel this is.

he'd probably get 12.5 on ebay -- they're selling for $$$$$$. I've seen run down junk go for 6k.

Post all the pictures up here. Price is very steep, and I find myself wondering what you paid for it...

Back