1993 Dodge W250 Nevada truck in Wi. (Many Upgrades)

91shelbydaytona

**Please do not reply here as i cannot check often** I am looking to sell my reg cab 93' Dodge Ram reg cab/auto W250 4x4 with intercooled Cummins . It came from an old rancher in Silver Springs Nevada and i had bought it from his family after he passed away. Mileage on the truck is right at 250,000 miles and it runs like a top. When i purchased the truck, I was told is was not the original engine and the pump had been replaced also but I have no way to verify the truth to that. The transmission was also rebuilt sometime before i bought it with upgraded stock style parts. Here is what i have upgraded or replaced since i bought the truck: Nice, previously owned Goodyear Dura-Trac 285/75/16 tires with 16x8 Center Line wheels, $400 worth of numerous Mopar gaskets because it leaked EVERYWHERE (rocker/valve cover-side cover-oil pan-timing cover coming soon-transmission pan, bell housing-main section-tailhousing gaskets and rear main and input-output transmission seals), new aftermarket grill that has been cloned to the factory grille with the letters, Heavy Duty trans cooler (motor home style), new radiator, injection pump mods (such as a Bosch seal kit, 3200 rpm gov spring. Denny T stage 2 fuel pin, M&H timing advance spacer, fuel screw and star wheel tuned conservatively, full throttle and return spring mods), throttle position sensor override kit (allows you to adjust what mph overdrive kicks on), Wix air filter, new fuel and oil filters, excellent Holset HE351 turbo out of a low mileage 06' cummins (now has an adjustable custom spring actuated waste gate control), HX 40 down pipe with full 4" exhaust with muffler, new upgraded Borgeson steering shaft conversion, matching pod mounted Auto Meter diesel dash tach, boost, and pyrometer gauges, all cobbled wiring fixed the right way, new speedo reduction/correction adapter, new light and door switches, all bulbs now work, new black rubber/vinyl flooring, your choice of a custom Waldoch/Centurion Edition Flexsteel 40/20/40 buckets seats with fold down arm rest or stock 40/20/40 bucket seats with flip down arm rest/console out of a 2000 dodge ram truck, new Kicker 6x9 triax speakers in the doors, restored dash/trim and door panels, new windshield and gasket, stock dash with custom carbon fiber layover instead of the grandpa woodgrain, Lund lighted visor with new lenses, a custom fabbed heavy duty class 5 style reciever hitch i made just in case i was going to pull again, and a heavy duty modified dodge tail gate. Let me be perfectly clear, even though she is rust free, she is no beauty queen as far as the paint goes. Like all Dodge trucks from the eighties and nineties, especially ones from out west, the paint is flying off because of poor adhesion to the primer. Rather than painting it, i decided to leave it looking like a tame little farm truck because if i did paint it, a buyer probably would not like the paint color anyway so this way some one can pick their own color since the interior is a neutral dark grey. Even if it was a little nicer truck with just a little paint flying off, to be done right, they all need to be painted anyway. The truck runs and drive great with no real issues to speak of. Price is $8000 which all know is pretty fair for all the upgrades and work done to it aside from being a rust free dodge with a cummins. Have clean title in may name, cash or verified bank check only. If interested, call or text 608-six zero six-0900. Thank you.

Here is a link to the craigslist ad: http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/cto/5060354987.html

Back