1994 5.9 engine with extras

90dodge

Always Broke
Since the parting my truck out thing seems to be happening, here is my engine for sale. It is currently in the truck, until someone buys the roller or the engine sells. I'm still driving it, and it starts up every morning with one battery. (Even in the cold weather.)

-94 engine with 300k. Never been broke open. No blowby.
$2500

The Good:
-180 pump that has been racked. Wills .025? delivery valves **I replaced the original 160 with this one that had about 130K on it.**
-5x16 injectors. Came from CPP a few years ago, truck has only had 5k put on it since though.
-AFC mods will come with a couple different plates, springs, and new rack plug.
-60lb springs on exhaust side, have 6 more for the intake side as well.
Stopped hot rodding the truck so I didn't need them.
-New powersteering pump, put new seals in the vacuum pump.
A/C has blown cold since I've owned it, so a/c pump is in good condition as well.
-It will come complete with accessories, but no ecm.
-Tork Tek adjustable ofv
-Probably another thing or two I'm forgetting.

The Bad:
It leaks oil. That's really all else that is wrong with it. Could use a few new gaskets, and it will be good to go.

It has an he351cw on it now, but I do not plan on selling it with the engine unless it sells full price.

Last edited:
I gave an offer on facebook that if someone wants the truck and engine together (a/c still works by the way) if someone picks it up by the end of the weekend I'll sell it for $3000!

If you pay full price I'll give everything I have cummins related along with it. Gta42 with 1.28 t6 housing, t3/t4 adapter, s400 83/74 t4 ceramic coated housing, core 12v injectors, fuel plates, tork tek spring compressor, rack plug, probably a few other things. $3500

Its also still together so if you want to hear it run or see how it drives your welcome to.

Update.

In all seriousness. What would it take for me to get rid of this stuff?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

F it.
1100 for engine with stock injectors and no turbo.

500 for engine with stock injectors, no turbo, no accessories, and no injector pump.

Where in Oklahoma are you? I might be interested.

I can get the engine to Hutchinson for you as I travel up there frequently. I may even be able to haul it directly to you if you are willing to work something out.

Help me get rid of this stuff so I can start on my duramax build.

Just sold the truck complete last night. Only turbo I have left is a gta42.

Back