1994 dodge 2500

GotBoost

It is for sale!! Garmon built motor,bored 50 over,garmon trans,Garrett twins,top is bb.Pm me if anyone is interested.
11.44 quarter
114 mph

This is the only pic I can get to upload from my iphone...I'll have to try again on the others..

The only reason I've not bought this truck is due to money on my new build, but I want it bad..!!

I drove it the other day...It is Bad A$$!!
Garret Twins, It made 679 HP on Dunbars in this pic. I've seen it run the 11.44 in person.

Lot of kewl stuff on this truck....

Steve4.jpg

try this again!!

On a side note, the stickers are not there anymore!

Attachments

• albany redneck nationals 001.jpg
    albany redneck nationals 001.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 226
  • Commerce 06 003.jpg
    Commerce 06 003.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 187
Thanks. Any chance of getting more specs on motor/trans? If ya don't want to post them up u can pm them to me.

It is not original motor,it was built end of last winter I think? Maybe have 5000 miles on it.twins are garrett powermax stage 2bb/64mm?bottom turbo[garrett htb3/74mm inducer]makes about 72psi boost with ddp deliverys.also have htb4c I will let go with it and ddp full cuts also.trans has opie input,suncoast billet enternals,and triple disk conv buy suncoast,garmon valve body.have 2 extra sets of rims,1 has 1300x16 slicks mounted,all included.

Also has head studs[12mm arp] and o-ringed head.and lockup switch and override switch for overdrive.very nice stero,

cant build it for the price!!!! bones did you get pm? oh yea 5k springs in pump.

Last edited:
Back