1995 Chevy Waldoch Crew Cab Long Box Dually Project w/ Cummins available

91shelbydaytona

1995 Chevy Waldoch Crew Cab Long Box Dually Project
Looking to sell my 95' Chevy K3500 Waldoch Crew Cab Long Box Dually. The truck on the outside is very clean and interior is really decent, but needs a good cleaning. Some of it has been disassembled but most if not all parts are there. Since it is a Waldoch, it has custom designed leather Flexsteel seats in front and rear with custom Waldoch wood trim inside. It's a project truck with no motor/trans/transfer case (was originally a 6.5 turbo diesel/auto). Was going to swap in a Cummins motor and 2wd transmission to make it a 2wd hauler but lost interest. I have close access to a 1991 1/2 Intercooled cummins engine (without intercooler and intake) with only 164,000 miles for an extra $1200. The motor is still in my buddys truck and can hear run and even take a ride. He is upgrading to a p-pump motor so he will let this one go to help sell my truck. The motor has a Denny T Pump Top and 3200 gov spring and runs great. Both are located in Viroqua, Wi. (30 miles south of LaCrosse on hwy 14). Price is $1500 firm for the truck only, $2700 Firm for the truck with the cummins engine. If interested, call Chris at 608-six zero six-3039. Please do not reply here as i cannot check here very often, call or text only please. Here is a link to my Craigslist ad: http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/cto/5111733917.html

Back