1995 Dodge 3500 single cab 5 speed

ACFarmer

On to the next project
I've got a 95 single cab for sale. It has the 5 speed trans. 181,000 miles on the truck. No bed, I bought it without one and was going to put a flat bed on it, but I bought another truck with a bed on it already so this needs to go. I sand blasted the frame from the cab back and painted it with POR15. Also has airbags on the rear axle. 3 tires are almost new, 2 are pretty good and one will need replaced sometime but still has a fair amount of life in it. Interior is in decent shape, headliner is sagging. Dash is NOT cracked at all. Truck is competely stock down to the cat and muffler and breakoff screw in the pump. I havent driven it but a few miles since it has no tail lights or bed but it seems to run and drive ok. Truck sat for a little over a year before I bought it so it could use some fresh fuel and have a few miles put on it to get the flat spots out of the tires though. Front fenders have some rust starting from the flares but the rockers are solid. Front bumper is in real good shape as well. The truck still needs a few odds and ends but its a pretty solid old truck and thats why I bought it to begin with. I am asking 5,300 as it sits and for 5,800 I will throw in a brand new airdog 150 and a brand new set of factory style tow mirrors as well.

Heres a few pics, truck is located in Eaton, Ohio.
dodge7_zpsf8c6c9a0.jpg

dodge5_zpscfada4f4.jpg

dodge4_zps01aa421b.jpg

dodge3_zpsd34b2089.jpg

dodge2_zps21f3e538.jpg

dodge1_zpse3897e37.jpg

dodge6_zps00f0873e.jpg

Open to offers as well, need it gone. Dont need two duallys sitting in the driveway.

Would prefer cash but might take partial trades for interesting things.

ive got a trx450r thats set up for racing. it has new everything. tires,carbon fiber wheels,carbon fiber weave plastic,rebuilt engine with about 6 rides on it,fox air shocks,a-arms,billet axle,billet hubs,billet sprocket hub,brake hub,skids,ogi grips,exhaust,cam,seat cover,kill,switch,bumper,grab bar,and some other things im probably forgetting. just dont ride anymore. i can text pics if wanted

Back