1995 Dodge with Built Trans....

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
The time has come to sell my 2nd Gen '95 Dodge, AKA the Green Monster. If you think of it as a built trans with a Dodge attached, you'll get the idea. Trans built by Brown's Diesel with Goerend valvebody and High-stall converter for a big single. All three shafts are billet, flexplate is SFI. I don't need to tell y'all how much these transmissions are. Power Driven Hot Rod lift pump and Scheid 5x18 injectors. Made 390rwhp on 18 degrees. Truck has been in this current configuration for the last 2 years. Tows fine too. Very little blowby. 280k. Body isn't the best, but nothing like you midwest guys have to deal with rust-wise. Sold "as is." $10,000 OBO.

Attachments

• 95dodgegreenmonster.jpg
    95dodgegreenmonster.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 0
What a great sales strategy. A quality transmission wrapped in a Dodge . I love it.
Good luck with the sale.

A landlord of mine just sold a 2001 3500 215k 4x4 with rust holes in the fenders and doors. (Actual holes u could slide your hand into) for $11,400. He had people knocking his door down for it. Prices really seem to be creeping up.

Good luck with your sale!

A landlord of mine just sold a 2001 3500 215k 4x4 with rust holes in the fenders and doors. (Actual holes u could slide your hand into) for $11,400. He had people knocking his door down for it. Prices really seem to be creeping up.

Good luck with your sale!

Are ya kidding me? I couldn't get 5500 out out my 01 laramie that's a 1 owner truck and was always maintained. But it's 2x4.guess I better re post it

Exactly why my next truck will likely be a 2wd! Not to mention they ride and drive better.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rides great, come buy it. Dealer maintained its whole life with the records to back it up. Nv5600 truck

I can't afford anything right now, just trying to keep the one I have usable!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Back