1995 ECLB 2500 4x4, Lightly Modified- $4000 OBO

npe3484

I hate ATF
This is a good running truck that I recently drove 1,100 miles round trip from SC to MD and back. No major issues that would prevent someone from daily driving it (I currently do).

Specs:

• 310,000 miles
  • Disturbed Diesel 5x14 injectors
  • 47RH Trans was rebuilt ~10k ago (DPC billet single, lots of internal upgrades, OEM VB)
  • Isspro gauges (trans temp, pyro, boost, fuel pressure)
  • RetroSolutions HID headlights
  • 3rd Gen 17" wheels
  • Bilstein Shocks on all 4 corners
  • 4k GSK
  • FarmBoys Diesel 5" exhaust
  • FTE 5" resonator
  • New Timken wheel bearings within 5k miles
  • New windshield within 5k miles
  • New pads/rotors/calipers within 5k miles
  • New 1 ton wheel cylinders within 5k miles
  • Alpine head-unit with aux input
  • EBC Green Stuff brake pads
  • KDP tabbed
  • Derale trans cooler w/ fan mounted under the cab

Reasons for the low price:

• High miles
  • Rust on all 4 fenders and both rockers
  • No rear bumper
  • Front bumper is missing top plastic cover
  • Interior is in poor condition
  • Tailgate is in poor condition
  • Paint is in poor condition
  • Headliner is sagging
  • Torn drivers seat
  • Tires have little tread left (Michelin LTX 265/70R17)

I also think that there's an issue with the vacuum system. The HVAC will only blow defrost if you have it in the "recirc" position and the brakes feel way harder than you'd expect.

The trans was rebuilt by my ASE certified brother and myself. It has a pretty strong "kick" when you shift it into drive, but otherwise shifts well. The check valve to the cooler has been removed so it has to idle in neutral before shifting to drive.

I use a switch to lock the torque convertor but will also include a potentiometer that is pre-wired to plug into the TPS.

Also have some extras to go with the truck:

• Full set of OEM 2nd gen tires/wheels (1 of the 5 has a blown tire)
  • Full set of OEM head studs
  • 18.5" exhaust housing

IMG357_zps46338839.jpg

IMG358_zpsa7b5e9cf.jpg

IMG359_zpsafa509c1.jpg

IMG360_zps773c57df.jpg

IMG361_zps3ae08106.jpg

IMG363_zps3484498f.jpg

IMG364_zps9af9b705.jpg

I'll add more details and pictures as needed.

Last edited:
Forgot to add that the wipers only work on high until they "warm up". I know it sounds weird, but after running them on high for a while, they'll work in all other positions.

Also, the A/C works, but doesn't blow as cold as it should. I haven't ever charged it with a machine so I'm unsure of how much freon is in the system. The compressor kicks on and off like you'd expect.

Also has a MagHytech double deep trans pan.

Don't be afraid to make an offer. You might be surprised what I'll take for the truck.

$3000 is the lowest that I'll take for it. Anything less and I'll convince my wife to let me keep it LOL.

just an FYI, and not to kill your hopes, but I bought two trucks in better condition than this (94 RCLB 97 EXLB dually) for 2000 and 3000 respectively. But good luck with the sale! Maybe they bring more in the south.

Tundra is more awesome than a 4runner lol. If i can get this sold ill be heading to SC i can assure ya. I like this truck. Shes rough but has potential.

Picking up a 4runner today so the truck needs to go! Someone could part this out and make decent money. Lots of good parts.

Back