1996 dodge 2500 puller project

smokincummins89

Got burned out on the project and deciding to sell it's a 1996 dodge 2500. Pretty much everything was done within the last couple years.

12 valve engine
Studs top and bottom
150 lbs valve spring with heavy duty keepers
Hamilton extreme duty push rods
Stock bore with marine style pistons with .150 valve relief
Colt stage 5 cam
Polished and balanced rods
Balanced crank
Schied coated main and rod bearings
Head not fire ringed but have gasket and rings
5x20 injectors (can't remember who originally built them but was gone threw not long ago.
13mm pump was gone threw within the past year, but has an issue when reving up to 2500 it wants to start reving up by itself. Was told it was because of unlimited rpm in a auto governor, so I have a set of haisley 5k springs just not in
.093 fuel lines
Will come with a S475 with a 2.6 cover
Has a 2.5 gallon fuel cell
Aero motive A1000 fuel pump (maybe 2 hours of run time)
Drivetrain
Valair duel disc clutch I think it was 4200 with the iron discs
NV4500 with big input
Heavy duty driveshaft with bigger u-joints
Dually Dana 80 with 4.10
Has traction bars
2 extra leaf springs
Have a Detroit locker for the Dana 60 that goes with it.

The body does have some rust but the frame is solid. Front drives fender is dented. The interior is not in the best of shape was planning on getting it anyways.
I don't have any picture of it, but will try and get some tomorrow. If you have any question you can call or text me at 815-677-7686. $7000 obo pretty motivated to sell so don't be afraid to shoot me an offer. Thanks

Got burned out on the project and deciding to sell it's a 1996 dodge 2500. Pretty much everything was done within the last couple years.

12 valve engine
Studs top and bottom
150 lbs valve spring with heavy duty keepers
Hamilton extreme duty push rods
Stock bore with marine style pistons with .150 valve relief
Colt stage 5 cam
Polished and balanced rods
Balanced crank
Schied coated main and rod bearings
Head not fire ringed but have gasket and rings
5x20 injectors (can't remember who originally built them but was gone threw not long ago.
13mm pump was gone threw within the past year, but has an issue when reving up to 2500 it wants to start reving up by itself. Was told it was because of unlimited rpm in a auto governor, so I have a set of haisley 5k springs just not in
.093 fuel lines
Will come with a S475 with a 2.6 cover
Has a 2.5 gallon fuel cell
Aero motive A1000 fuel pump (maybe 2 hours of run time)
Drivetrain
Valair duel disc clutch I think it was 4200 with the iron discs
NV4500 with big input
Heavy duty driveshaft with bigger u-joints
Dually Dana 80 with 4.10
Has traction bars
2 extra leaf springs
Have a Detroit locker for the Dana 60 that goes with it.

The body does have some rust but the frame is solid. Front drives fender is dented. The interior is not in the best of shape was planning on getting it anyways.
I don't have any picture of it, but will try and get some tomorrow. If you have any question you can call or text me at 815-677-7686. $7000 obo pretty motivated to sell so don't be afraid to shoot me an offer. Thanks
Get pictures, that will definitely help.
GLWS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sorry guys if it's taking awhile to get pictures sent to everyone, been busy at work and haven't been having the best weather. Will get them sent to everyone who has asked by tomorrow.

Back