1996 Dodge 3500 4x4 5 spd

lee01dg

96' model Dodge V10 conversion, 12v swappped in with around 190k on motor and ironically about the same on the truck (189k). I have only owned this maybe a month or so, so I don't know every little problem it may have. However I have been driving it everyday(300-500 mi. wk) and have'nt noticed any serious problems. I will do my best to describe what I do know to anyone who is interested. I do know the AC doesn't work cause it doen't have a condenser but I have one to include. The tach is off a little and the temp guage acts funny, I also believe the grid heaters aren't working properly. None of which is a big concern to me except the grid heaters and they can be fixed easily. Motor runs good and only leaks a drop or two if it sits for a day or so (re-sealed before installed) and tranny shifts exceptionally well. The steering is like no other 2nd gen I have ever driven, it steers great. Pretty much stock except 4k gov. springs, fuel plate ground and timing bump, these mods were performed about 1k ago. Truck is no looker but isn't horrible has dents and scratches, little clear coat peeling and a few cracks in fenders. I can describe better over the phone. I'm asking $8k but I'll move a little, I have to start somewhere. Also has brand new Cooper Starfire tires. Call 270-590-5002. Thanks, Lee

082.JPG

083.JPG

084.JPG

085.JPG

087.JPG

086.JPG

Back