1997 dodge 3.0 puller w/fresh engine

smokinrod

diesel jerk
1997 dodge ram regular cab dually NV4500

it has been garage keep and pulled for the last 5 years.

it has a fresh engine with 1 run on it just to make sure everything was workin after the rebuild.

engine:
new Scheids shot peened ,cryoed,and polished rods
new Haisley pistons 12 to 1 compression w/.250 flycuts and custom bowls 20 over
new Scheids billit cam freakin huge cam LOL block has full bearings
new Scheids billit tappets
Haisley push rods
EEP dual valve springs
new head end of last season
new Scheids 13mm 1000cc nipendenso ag pump
new Scheids adjustable pump gear
ats manifold
new Engineered Diesel S480 turbocharger
new Dynamite Diesel custom injectors (big)
new arp studs
new arp main studs
new A1 rod bolts
new 1200psi water injection system

misc.
Hogan intercooler
SB DD 4200 iron gaint w/ 10 hooks
new haisley 1480 rear drive shaft
all driveshafts scheilded
new trans blanket
weight bar/box
fuel cell
water cell
hand throttle
racing seats w/belts
4.88 gaers
SCS rear spool
front spool

the truck has been the MTTP pionts champion for 5 years strait it runs very strong it is a turnkey very competetive 2.8/3.0 truck

$20,000.00

for questions call Rod @ 616-299-5250

Last edited:
i can email pics and vid from last seaon build , and i do the 1 run from this build on vid.

and i know i left out the basics like gauges and stuff i just forgot about. so just ask if there is anything you are wondering about.

and we are open to trades or partial trades .

thanks , we have a ton more than that into it but with the economy the way it is we trid to be fair priced.

This is still streetable going by Roachie's standards right?

:hehe:

Bump for a nice truck at a steal of a price...

there is a lot of drama behind the sale LOL that is just what happens when ya put it to Mike Tomac..

no we had a water problem. that is fixed. and a big a$$ pump isn't like a normal pump LOL I allways used to tapped the pedal at the end to keep it running , well with this pump if you don't ease into the hand throttle it can actually flood it out with fuel ( witch is what I did there) . it ws the first run we still have abunch of tunning to do . but i was happy i came out at 5200 and it picked up rpm and ran well.

Last edited:
there is a lot of drama behind the sale LOL that is just what happens when ya put it to Mike Tomac..

This truck has an under-bed "drawbar style" hitch that is connected to the gooseneck hitch instead of a receiver style "reece" hitch like the MTTP rules require. The the owner got mad when he was DQ'ed at a pull and decided to sell the truck.

Hey, if you cant beat them cry till you get them banned, seems i have heard this song and dance before. Wish i had the money or it would be coming to Va

no we had a water problem. that is fixed. and a big a$$ pump isn't like a normal pump LOL I allways used to tapped the pedal at the end to keep it running , well with this pump if you don't ease into the hand throttle it can actually flood it out with fuel ( witch is what I did there) . it ws the first run we still have abunch of tunning to do . but i was happy i came out at 5200 and it picked up rpm and ran well.

What a pain in the arse!! Same thing happens to me with my truck.:bang

Back