1997 dodge 3.0 puller w/fresh engine

well guys the sale is gonna have to waite atleast 2 weeks. I know you want to know why. so here is the short version....

the owner of the truck wanted me to let his son drive it 1 time before it sold .
so we went to a hook tonight and i gave him the low down .. he hooked to the sled wound her up nice and went ... well i will telll you all that 2 gaer lowrange is not a good gear to hook in.. LOL . you can hit 7000rpms without throwing a rod ( that was goood to learn ) BUT it will stick the plungers in a pump. and most likely waste the bottom end bearings .

so we will be pulling the engine putting new rods, bearings, and anything else that doesnt look good or spec out correctly, and we will be sending the pump out to scheids to be gone threw. once it is back up and running i will relist it. thanks Rod.

Get it fixed and bring to the eastside. The dodges over here wouldn't mind beating up on the bad apple.

god I hope not, he left the line and and i was like wow , i turned around and told the track offical to just tell me when the bottum end was laying on the track :bang

Back