1997 ECLB dually

coady

I currently have 97 12v dually for sale. As of right now it has 154,000 miles on it. It is an automatic 4x4. It had a couple normal rust areas on the front fenders and driver rocker. Those have been replaced and painted. This thing is very reliable. I'm only selling because it never gets driven and am starting to look at SUV's so no real reason to have 4 vehicles. The dash had no cracks in it at all. The interior is very nice. For the negative now. The floor has normal wear and stains on it. I'm going to be taking oxy-clean like crazy to it to get them as clean as possible. It has a couple bad tires on the rear. I will be replacing them with some used ones I have. If you would like brand new bfg all terrains all the way around I can get 6 for one hell of a deal. That can be negotiated. I will have more pictures up after the weekend when I get home from a business trip. The cab looks a little different in color because it still has dust on it from the body work. I'm asking $12,000 OBO you can call or text up till midnight central time. 217-823-2577 I'm located just east of St Louis.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
Is this still for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back