1997 f350 7.3

Glasseater

'97 f350 CC LB auto 4x4 232k miles
has stage 2 160cc injectors, tony wildman custom 6 position chip w/ stock, high-idle, economy, tow, street performance, and race tunes, tymar intake, 3" downpipe to gutted cat to 5" dual mitre-cut stacks, stock trans is holding fine but has a BTS valve body in it, banks intercooler (thing is HUGE), EGT, trans temp, and boost gauges but EGT is post-turbo :doh: not hard to move it though...
new trans at around 170k miles
truck was painted a year ago but has 2 small rust spots by the front fenders, i'm working on seeing if the place that painted it will fix it since they were supposed to fix those spots the first time.
overall the truck is in great condition and drives well, drives straight down the road... has 33" firestone destination M/Ts on aftermarket rims (not sure on company, they were put on YEARS ago but look damn good) also has a 5th wheel tailgate since the original was shot and this one looked good. has a class IV (or class V not sure, i'll look later) reese hitch on it that was put on less then 20k miles ago and only used a couple times. truck has never had any major issues and just had glow plugs replaced when i did injectors at 208k miles. oil/oil filter was routinely changed every 3-5k miles and will be changed within the next week or 2 along with transmission fluid.
the trans has a small leak which i will be checking out when i do the fluid change, i'm pretty sure its just a loose bolt as it started leaking last time i changed the fluid :bang
also the interior is in OK condition, the dash has some small cracks, new windshield, stereo does not work for some reason though, but it was a nice sony stereo that i put in not long ago. also has a trailer brake controller, and cruise control does not work (it was the cruise control with the recall, i never got it fixed since i never use it) also has T/C lockup switch plus EBPV switch to use as exhaust brake (works pretty well) and to help with warmups
pm for price

oh one more thing, the truck has the larger 17* HPOP off of the superduty trucks, and the time in my sig that it ran was with a soft-launch and top-end fueling issues due to the old 15* HPOP, i'm confident it will run at least 13.8 now weighing 7k lbs... and also it has the terminator engineering scangauge which i think is the COOLEST thing ever.. so much fun to play with all the settings... if you need more info about that gauge check here:
http://terminatorengineering.com/scangauge/

oh i also forgot to mention that it has retro-solutions 6000k HID headlights and also the factory bench seat up front was replaced with cloth bucket seats from a '98 f150 along with the center console from that truck. the driver seat is 4-way adjustable but is disconnected at the moment, chances are i will be hooking that back up this weekend

bump, also the stereo is now working, turns out i was right about it being the fuse in the back of the stereo

need to either get rid of this within a couple weeks or it'll be mine till next summer since i'll be at school so if you're interested let me know soon

The pric is abit high i thought for this truck. I don't mean any offense but just considering what it is. I understand why, cause you need a good 12v.
good luck

Back