1998 12v auto

Anybody interested? lots of new parts I could use the money for some things around the house.

No. Tires and front end parts are worth more than that. I don't fell that im high on my price. I figured if you rebuilt the engine with about $2000 for a stock/mild rebuild to put the truck in a daily driver category some one would have a nice truck, and I could use the $ for my new house.

Your first post said you would take no less than 8500 dollars. You followed this with saying your open to offers.... I feel, and apparently everyone else does to, that your so far off the mark that its not even worth the time to make an offer because we're so far apart.

You have a truck that needs 3k in machine shop work and parts PLUS the labor. Weather you do the job yourself or not, labor is labor. Add in having to haul the truck home instead of flying in and driving it off. It adds up.

Now, if you'd get serious on your price I will too. I know your trans and front end parts are worth more than my offer....

Your price isn't bad at all. If I didn't have so many irons in the fire, I'd buy that thing, build the motor, and have a hell of a nice truck for $12k.

sure, if i had the money i could give him 15k for it..... but that doesnt make it smart

Your first post said you would take no less than 8500 dollars. You followed this with saying your open to offers.... I feel, and apparently everyone else does to, that your so far off the mark that its not even worth the time to make an offer because we're so far apart.

You have a truck that needs 3k in machine shop work and parts PLUS the labor. Weather you do the job yourself or not, labor is labor. Add in having to haul the truck home instead of flying in and driving it off. It adds up.

Now, if you'd get serious on your price I will too. I know your trans and front end parts are worth more than my offer....

Its not my resonsability to give you a deal because you have to fly in and haul it home. I dont know were 3k in machine shop work is all it would need is to be honed or bored and deck the head/valve job does not equal 3k, if your going above and beoned a stock/mild rebiuld its your own choice but im not giving the truck away. Like i said im open to offers now a reasonable offer yours was not even close. Thank you

Bump. I know some of you guys have got to have enough spare parts to put this thing back in running order.

Gobble Gobble Gobble happy turkey day, now some one buy this truck bump.

Christmas eve bump. I'll even wrap it for the buyer. Make me an offer.

Any way you could get it to traverse city for me? I could pay for your fuel if you give me a good deal on the truck. Also does the trans have any billet shafts? Thanks

Trans has a billet input shaft and stock intermediate and out put. Converter is a sun coast triple disc billet 91% lock up, converter was just refreshed by sun coast when HTS refreshed the trans. Also has a deep dish aluminum pan. As far as delivering the truck call or pm me but calling is fast due to the fact I don't have a smart phone. (810) 923-2389 thanks, hope you all had and have a Merry Christmas.

Payments LOL good looking truck. Do you have the paper work on the trans I may of missed it.. Thanks

Back