1999 Dodge cummins dually - $13000

9712valve

Turtle Racer
99 dodge diesel sport 24v with 258k on it for sale that runs great and looks great with many new parts including a full paint job, rebuilt tranny, new body parts, engine parts etc. Truck has too much to list so call or text for more info. Looking at getting a single wheel duramax so im testing waters with this one. Absolutely no body rot or frame rot on this truck, the under carriage is mint! 860-250-6953 for more info. This is my buddies truck his name is Aj im pretty sure he would trade for the right chevy 2500 cqsb 4x4, give him a call if interested the truck is located in CT.
also the truck is stock other then an edge ez, and 4" mbrp exhaust, and it has 4.10's, interior is clean, and the truck is very dependable.

ajsdually.jpg

ajsdually2.jpg

Last edited:
1999 Dodge cummins dually for trade

99 dodge diesel sport 24v with 258k on it for sale that runs great and looks great with many new parts including a full paint job, rebuilt tranny, new body parts, engine parts etc. Truck has too much to list so call or text for more info. Looking at getting a single wheel duramax so im testing waters with this one. Absolutely no body rot or frame rot on this truck, the under carriage is mint! 860-250-6953 for more info. This is my buddies truck his name is Aj. give him a call if interested the truck is located in CT.
also the truck is stock other then an edge ez, and 4" mbrp exhaust, and it has 4.10's, interior is clean, and the truck is very dependable.

ajsdually.jpg

ajsdually2.jpg

trades only qcsb 4x4 auto duramax or cummins, he said he will add cash for the right dmax

my buddy said he isn't sure, and will check. but the truck has had nothing but an edge ez on it for its whole life, lots of new seals, gaskets, it just got a reman. t-case, whole new front end, new rancho shocks, steering stabilizer, doesn't leak anything. and he will sell it out right for 13k. truck is driven daily, and starts up with no issues in 10 degree weather without being plugged in.

Back