1999 Twin Turbo Monster Pump ECSB Sport Auto

atvracn08

1999 4x4 Extended cab short bed with 265000 miles. Everything works and looks great on this truck. Has one crake in the dash about 6 inches long. The reason Im selling this is because im looking for a 1/2 ton gmc pickup. The pump and the compounds have been on for about 1000 miles. The truck does 75 psi of boost with the edge on zero, havent turned it up yet. Looking to trade for a gmc 1/2 and some cash. Or sell for $19000 obo. Truck has spent most of its life in colorado so it is pretty much rust free. Hate to see it go but I have no use for it anymore. Thanks for looking

Engine
-Hamilton Cam
-Hamilton 110lb valve springs
-Billet Push Rods
-Billet rocker studs
-Fire Ringed
-Fluid Damper
-Arp head studs
-.20 over marine head gasket
Fuel
-Hurricane 2 Injectors
-Stage 2 Monster pump
-Mike's connect tubes
-Airdog 150
-Edge Juice with attitude hot
Air
-Bd Intake elbow
-HTT 3 piece exhaust manifold
-HTT 64/71/14 Top Turbo
-S475 Bottom Turbo
-Spearco Intercooler
Driveline
-BD Trans
-TRex traction bars
-Dana 70 with locker
-Heavy duty transfer case
-BD steering brace
Interior
-6 Dipricol gauges
-Pioneer Head unit
-All alpine type s interior speakers
-Overhead temp/mpg
Exterior
-Power Heated tow mirrors
-16x8 Moto Metal 951's
-305 Mickey Thompson ATZ's
-7 inch cat stack
-HID high and low beams

Last edited:
Truck has newer brakes all the way around, and the front end is tight. Also has new alternator. Possible trades, let me know. Thanks

I'm interested in your truck. Can you pm your email address so I can ask you some questions? I can't pm since I don't have 10 posts.... Thanks, Dan

i have a 1/2 ton gmc to possibly trade...will try to post some pics for ya...im new to the forums so ill get them asap

16000? Anyone. Pretty much everything on the truck is new or rebuilt except the engine. Truck runs awesome
With a 15psi launch, no chip or programmer and no water/meth the truck ran 8.0 in the 1/8. Truck is significantly faster with the edge and the water meth. Thanks for looking

Back