2.5 charger

WPDiesel

Who can make me a 2.5 charger s463?? billet proven wheel!!????

:st:

Just talked to fleece today and they said they could but there would be some lead time. Talked with bean's the other day. Beans will be a lot cheaper and I haven't had trouble running there charger so far. As for fleece I wish I could say the same...but they have been more than willing to help me out. That being said fleece's s363 keeps up with the s366 beans built, but then again I'm not fueling that hard so I dont know how much the 66mm wheel helps.

Paul I'm pulling against 2.5 fleece turbos I'm.not about to bolt on your proven charger LOL I.like to be different!! Precision wouldn't even attempt it!! So on to somewhere else

Paul I'm pulling against 2.5 fleece turbos I'm.not about to bolt on your proven charger LOL I.like to be different!! Precision wouldn't even attempt it!! So on to somewhere else

So you dont wanna win:doh:?! :stab: :hehe:

That's why I said like a s463 and Paul your telling me you guys have the best turbo ever in the whole entire nation??? LOL tell me how.you beat competition with your competitions parts?

Might not be the best.. but they're on some strong running winning trucks... 2.5 class isnt all about the turbo and power, it's about chassis setup and getting the power to the ground!!:Cheer:

They are proven I know and great chargers I've seen them.all bring home the prize money!! The chassis is with every class that's a given!! Ill probably end up with a fleece wheel Paul don't worry!!

Back