2.5 Project part out...big bunch of parts!!

2000 24v engine with 10k miles on it...yes, 10k miles. No vp pump, injectors, turbo or AC pump...everything else is there. Has wiring harness and ECM also. $2700

180hp 12mm p-pump benched and freshened up by Kevin at Northeast Diesel. 0 fuel plate, full cuts, mack rack plug and 5k springs. Flowed 530cc's. That's about all I know about it. $1450

HTS full billet 47re trans with 19 hooks since last rebuild. Has the deep pan on it. Comes with a 3400 stall Goerend triple disk TC that was gone thru same time as trans. Also has a billet flexplate and external cooler w/electric fans. $4000

Scheid 6x18 24v injectors set to p-pump pop off pressure. @ 20k miles on them. $800

NIB Haisley 5k and under spring kit...90# springs, ti retainers and billet bridges..missing the keepers but everything else is there. $1100

NIB Haisely HD pushrods. $250

NIB A1 14mm headstuds...missing 1 washer (you can get replacements from Haisley, I believe) $550

I also have a set of A1 12mm mainstuds and a Gorrilla Girdle but I can't find all the hardware (nuts & washers) to go with these parts. I'm going to try and find all the parts before I price it.

All of the NIB stuff was purchased from individuals that bought the parts new and then changed their mind on their builds. I tried to research prices and price them as best I could...If I'm way off on sumthin then let me know.

All parts are located in Kokomo and Burlington, IN.

I would also trade this whole lot of parts for a 94-02 Dodge diesel 4x4 of equal or somewhat lesser value.

All valvetrain parts and studs and girdle are for 2nd gen 24v.

I was doing a p-pump conversion on the engine listed above.

I also have a few conversion parts...oil line, fuel line, cam sensor adaptor, 24v apps throttle bracket kit. $325 shipped for that stuff....cost $420 new.

Sorry guys, had to work late today.

I will send arbingha a PM and if he doesn't respond in a day or so then I'll call you, Smokin Dodge.

Hey I seen your post on facebook too. If you can text me at 606-336-1060 I am interested in the transmission.

trans was gone thru by jesse harris before you bought it right? that's a hell of a deal.

Back