2.5 turbos

bigsexy7.3

Whats everyone using for 2.5 turbos? Im just running a box stock s464 and was thinking of upgrading this one or buying a fully built turbo. I know most never give put ther top secrets on what they do to them but I was seen what everyone likes or dislikes. I have an s475 id like to get cut down to a 64mm inducer just to see how she does. Our rules require a true bore comp wheel no clipping, and s400 size limited.

I got a box s464, might step up to a billet wheel next year but that'll be it for me...

Thats what I was thinking of doing if I dont find other options. Ive only seen danville and stainless for companys that make them

E.D. did mine. $2,500 or so if I remember right. Deployment money well spent....NOT. Definitely runs good but nothing in sled pulling is worth the money they charge you.

Chris, what are you talking about, everything in pulling is worth more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran a billet s400 built by outlaw turbo motorsports last year but since they canged the rule to box stock cahrger for this year I am trying to sell that one and running a box stock s400

I currently run a custom 2.5 charger from outlaw as well. Pretty good luck with it

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

A s464 isn't 2.5 legal unless your association uses a 2.56 plug?

1997 chevy 6.5 turboo diesel

2001 chevy rclb, wcfab ihi/s480 compounds

I ran one last year and got kicked out. Running a e.d. S400 2.5 now

1997 chevy 6.5 turboo diesel

2001 chevy rclb, wcfab ihi/s480 compounds

I haven't seen a box stock s464 not pass before and I know alot of organizations allow them but then again 2.5 has half a dozen different set of runs all over. When we did ours I started them passed on blmostly bluegrasses rules. Being ppl doesnt have rules for 2.5 most just do them based on what they think the class needs

A s464 cast Borg Warner 7-blade wheel measures 63.5/91.4. I stepped up to a Billet 6-blade wheel from Barder Turbo Service and its asides 63.5/97.9.

If you don't mind, what did you give for that billet wheel? I looked at thier website and they don't have any prices listed

Not to hijack the thread but I've been looking at s400 2.5s what turbine would everyone recommend 83 87 96 etc...

I thought of trying a 1.0 on mine to what the difference between that and a .90

Back