2.5 turbos

But I thought 2.5 was the answer to all the problems.

And then idiots got involved with playing MWE games and all you end up with is 2.6 minus 300hp. Dumbasses. Those who don't understand history are condemned to repeat it.

FPP has a true 2.5 class started and with only one hook complete, it appears to be pretty sane. It's not as flashy as the bigger classes, but the trucks should be reliable and I think turnout will grow.

Last edited:
The truck that Tony helped build is not a true bore charger. I have teched it before and seen it before. I know the truck owner James Jones.
I stand corrected Tony said it was a true bore charger they made that number with on the engine Dyno.

I highly doubt those numbers were made on a true bore charger. Chris built that charger. At first it was getting the 2.5 charger that chris builds for haisley but i believe they swapped to something a little more custom.

That's what I have heard also. Any one running the high dollar stainless diesel 2.5?

We tried 2 s300 with billet wheels from stainless both of them showed up with some play on the shaft. Neither of the 2 lasted more then 10 minutes on my truck before they started rubbing on the compressor cover.

Back