2.6 Charger

RDPsmoker

OUT TO LUNCH..
I am selling a 2.6 charger for my boss. This turbo has only 5 pulls on it this season. We have been swapping turbos to find what we want and need. This is one that worked really well but we decided to step it up bigger. With only 5 pulls there is no wear on the charger. no shaft play of any sorts. Asking $1950 Shipped to the lower 48. no trades just need to sell!
-SPECS-
2.6 S400
Comp W. 66x74x105
Turbin. 83x74
Housing 110 A/R T4
HX40 flange

for further information on this charger please call Grant Roark at 417-846-7478. thanks for looking.

Wow thats a great deal wish i had the money that charger meets all the new 2.6 rules :cheer:

Best way to get the pics is to call he can tell you more about it. Can also txt you the pictures you want.

That's a lot of cash for a used ghost turbo with its own posse... Besides the billet wheel, whats so special about this turbo?

Whats speacial try and order one and have it by TS good luck I called three differnt turbo builders and all were a month plus out and they were 3000. plus

Whats speacial try and order one and have it by TS good luck I called three differnt turbo builders and all were a month plus out and they were 3000. plus

So are you selling this one or wanting to buy it? From the initial posts it looked like you were wanting to buy it, now from this post it looks like your trying to sell it for someone.

Back