2.6 class in nw ohio and surrounding areas

pick017

ohio sled puller
Hi I'm looking for people who are interested in a 2.6 points class in this area. It would be part of the buckeye truck pullers. I also wouldn't be a posed a 3x3 smooth bore class, just throwing it out there. But if your interested let me know and we can get everything ironed out.

Most of the 2.6 guys in the area pull with cotpc and go to the bigger events. Others have dropped to 2.5. Some have sold there trucks because they couldn't afford to play the game any more.

I did I bought the dually house had for sale on here. I ended up just fixing it up and flipping it though. Sold all the go fast WS parts I had acquired. Now I'm in the process of turning my old tow rig into a puller. Should make a few hooks next year. Probably just paulding and Hicksville though. I just can't stay away I guess.

Ok well thanks for your opinions. I have a few that would be interested in do some like this. The cotpc is a great organization. But they pull a lot during the week. So if your from this area and have a job its hard to make it to the shows(3 to 4 hrs away) during the week.

problem is truck count in the class for buckeye and money.. maybe think about a rwyb class with different hitch and weight rules for trucks to equal it out some....

Try to grow 2.5 since there are already a number of trucks in the area. Most fair pulls even have replaced 2.6 with 2.5 now. Don't get me wrong I loved the 2.6 class but the number of people with deep enough pockets to play are getting fewer.

Back