2.6 class Warning!

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Crew Chiefs/Owners this has come to my attention, and I want to get it stopped before it turns into an epidemic.

If the rule says NO HAND THROTTLE, do NOT break your drivers leg and claim a handicap, it really isn't worth it.

Any pull I'm at, if we see a suspicious cast, it will be tested.*bdh*

What is wrong with you people?

Natural selection missed it's mark. They are sledpullers.

I have been producing genuine replica SFI approved handicap plates for this seasons pulling. Get them while they are hot. Someone will change the rules next year and check for true handicapitness.

What if they cut his leg off?

As long as we don't know they cut it off for the sole purpose of cheating, good to go. That is an easy visual inspection, not like a cast.

If there is a protest though, we will need the proper documentation, or you may lose points/purse.

How about those Steelers? Going to be a good year with big ben gettin bent over in jail.....

Honestly killing some piece of trash who deserved it is no where near as bad as raping a 19 yr. old girl IMO. But then again he wasn't even involved as proven, but 2 charges with the same MO is pretty clear the guy is a sexual deviant and deserves to be someone's lady in prison. Looks like another year of the steelers riding the Ravens coat tails.

They have never said that he "raped" anyone... he was accused or "sexual harassment" which could have been something as small as him saying "nice @ss" or grabbing a handful of...you know. All it is is someone looking for some easy money....pathetic how sue happy this country is anymore. thats like the guy suing McDs for his coffee being hot!

By the way Im not a steeler fan...fwiw

Honestly killing some piece of trash who deserved it is no where near as bad as raping a 19 yr. old girl IMO. But then again he wasn't even involved as proven, but 2 charges with the same MO is pretty clear the guy is a sexual deviant and deserves to be someone's lady in prison. Looks like another year of the steelers riding the Ravens coat tails.

:rules: I don't know what happened between Ben and some chick at a club. I do know that if he goes out in Pittsburgh the ladies climb all over him to get their pics taken. Where rape came from other than your imagination, I don't know. For all I know she was some nut job Ravens/Colt/Browns fan?????
Baltimore- the rotisserie of the NFL.LOL

Sorry Sinner blew up what was an informative thread Sleddy, but I'm sure you understand his frustrations.

They are getting a warrant for a DNA test. Not sure how you can leak fluids on someone by playing grabass.....

Maybe he licked her face. That's perfectly normal when getting a picture taken with a chick.:hehe:

They are getting a warrant for a DNA test. Not sure how you can leak fluids on someone by playing grabass.....

If his action is anything like mine (far and few between) the min I touch skin its over. Kinda like in the movie "American Pie" .....:hehe:

ROTFLMAO You need to get out of Dirtyburg and find some women. Take sleddy or snedge with you so you look much smarter and more attractive.

If his action is anything like mine (far and few between) the min I touch skin its over. Kinda like in the movie "American Pie" .....:hehe:

:hehe::hehe::rockwoot::hehe::hehe: Yes dear it's over, good night.

Maybe he and Ray Ray can shack up together... Lewis was just as guilty as Ben, ask their lawyer...

And BTW, the girl was 20... and she made her way into the VIP area on her own... just sayin'

Go Dolphins...

I have 2 Iowa Handicap plates for sale with current tags.... Make me a offer I can't refuse... :D

Back