2.6 class Warning!

Wait what if your legs dont work and you use your arm to push your leg on the pedal?

Is that a hand throttle?

I can't wait for my medical discharge from the Army... I'm going to rock the hell out of that handicap tag LOL

Honestly killing some piece of trash who deserved it is no where near as bad as raping a 19 yr. old girl IMO. But then again he wasn't even involved as proven, but 2 charges with the same MO is pretty clear the guy is a sexual deviant and deserves to be someone's lady in prison. Looks like another year of the steelers riding the Ravens coat tails.

Here we go again....Sinner running his mouth, because he can't run anything else.

Anyone ever thought of just putting in a big blingy polished aluminum lever with a loud plastic hand grip beside the seat, like hooked to nothing, just to see how long it takes for some moron to protest you?

I've also wondered how many heads would spin if I got a 2-liter bottle of pepsi and painted it metallic purple and put a big NOS sticker on it. Maybe even glue a fake gauge on the cap. Then when they come a runnin', open the sucker up and take a big swig.

Anyone ever thought of just putting in a big blingy polished aluminum lever with a loud plastic hand grip beside the seat, like hooked to nothing, just to see how long it takes for some moron to protest you?

I've also wondered how many heads would spin if I got a 2-liter bottle of pepsi and painted it metallic purple and put a big NOS sticker on it. Maybe even glue a fake gauge on the cap. Then when they come a runnin', open the sucker up and take a big swig.

Those 2 idea's are funny LOL

Sounds like the guys I know that asked me if I thought they could get thru tech by mounting a piece of cable under the rear of the truck and have it hanging out with a ring, so it looks like they have an air shut off.

A friends Hot Farm tractor they painted Motor part of the high pressure pump for the water injection Blue, and put the NOS stickers on it.. People walking by all night, and when he hooked.. that's the tractor with NOS.. haha.. :hehe:

What guys do just to run a hand throttle!!!!!! Dont make much Sense to me.

The nos Bottles would deffinatly be funny but sounds like yer setting yerself up to have your truck gone over with a fine tooth comb!!:umno::badidea:

I was standing down at the end of the track and scheids last year, right next the the pull off tractors, i heard the old guy on the little tractor telling a few guys that some of the truck were running "liquid Nos". The other guys asked him "whats that"? He said "you can buy it, and just poor it in with your fuel now, its just nos in a liquid form", he was dead serious, i got a good laugh out of that one.

ill send you a bottle , but its white *nx*

Back