2.6 cotpc rule change

I would love to hang about 1500 but unfortunately that will never happen. maybe I can get off the reeses and hang an extra 100 lbs but that is about all there is to be had. How about we run B.O.B. rules at 8500 anybody up for this? nofulpul have you wieghed yours yet?

:bang All the KY organizations went to 8000 to match everyone else?

Not yet but im hoping it weigh's close to 8 so i dont have to pack around to much for the stock charger class.

Josh you will be lucky to be 7000 lbs.

thats what I was thinking,

reg cab d-max I think weights like 6200-6400?

ext cab longbed maybe like 6500-6600

qc sb like 6700-6800

qc lb maybe 6900-7000

these are my guesses based on what weight I see hanging on trucks around here.

thats what I was thinking,

reg cab d-max I think weights like 6200-6400?

ext cab longbed maybe like 6500-6600

qc sb like 6700-6800

qc lb maybe 6900-7000

these are my guesses based on what weight I see hanging on trucks around here.

my 08 d max 4 door short bed weighed 7500

I was thinking his body style? my fiance's qc sb 2004 truck weighs almost 7000, but it has aftermarket heavy ass wheels and tires and a goosneck.

whats the rules for the stock charger class, maybe we can put a powerstroke together for that class. Can we run a stock charger from a duramax on a powerstruggle I guess is what i am getting at. 7000lbs for a 4 door, 1 ton, long bed, no wonder they run so good stock!!!

I was thinking his body style? my fiance's qc sb 2004 truck weighs almost 7000, but it has aftermarket heavy ass wheels and tires and a goosneck.

Yea i guess i did have big wheels, tires, and a goose neck

Back on topic here, so what really would be the difference of say buying an s465 and putting a 75mm compressor wheel and machining out the cover compared to buying a gt42 and having the cover reworked to be a 2.6 inlet, (nothing removable) it is basically doing the same thing.

yeah, same thing although the gt42 would take welding and then remachining. where as the s465 would just take machining.

NADM web site has the rules Rocky I dont know about using another brands stock charger. Boy I will hate having to wrestle around a thousand pounds! As far as chargers go I dont think it really matters as long as the plug doesnt go in and it dont looked all hacked up it will pass!

Turbocharger: The turbocharger is limited to a stock-appearing, OEM/Factory make-specific charger only. Turbochargers from different years in the same make may be interchanged. 6.4 liter Powerstroke engines may utilize the factory twin-turbo configuration.
I did not realize nadm had a stock charger class, but I guess this answers my question. I wonder if since I bought lunch for p.t. today if I could get this modified. HAHA Back on the 2.6, how big of charger could you go and not hurt your self by choking to a 2.6, anybody done any r&d that would be inclined to tell the rest of us.

Turbocharger: The turbocharger is limited to a stock-appearing, OEM/Factory make-specific charger only. Turbochargers from different years in the same make may be interchanged. 6.4 liter Powerstroke engines may utilize the factory twin-turbo configuration.
I did not realize nadm had a stock charger class, but I guess this answers my question. I wonder if since I bought lunch for p.t. today if I could get this modified. HAHA Back on the 2.6, how big of charger could you go and not hurt your self by choking to a 2.6, anybody done any r&d that would be inclined to tell the rest of us.

Im bushin a hx 35 hopefully it will work!! Ithink it will:Cheer:

ABI you know no one is giving any turbo secrets out! The worst part about it is compared to the gasser world these turbo "secrets" and technology is stone age 101.:bang

Back