2.6 Dmax pulling truck for sale.

Right on man who got it? She was a runner for sure! U comin back bigger and better or u done for now

A guy from upstate new york area bought it. I hope to be back in a couple years. Im not sure if I will be back in 2.6 or not though. Depends on how the 2.5 stuff grows in the area.

You know What area. Might end up pulling against it next year? Be nice to have some new trucks here!

from phone

Not sure what area he was from. I was to depressed watching it go to chat it up.

A guy from upstate new york area bought it. I hope to be back in a couple years. Im not sure if I will be back in 2.6 or not though. Depends on how the 2.5 stuff grows in the area.

i really hope 2.5 takes off, the local pulls around here i keep trying to talk them into it lol.

The problem now is 2.5 isn't uniformed. Some you can hang wheight. some run dauls some are factory appearing 2.5 some you can have a large frame 2.5. It would be hard for me to jump down any way the comp in 2.6 is tuff but fun.

yeah, im gonna build for 2.6 i think.

i really want hanging wieght, large or small frame 2.5, no water to air, duals allowed.

i think at big pulls its gonna be a high hp class but i think at local fair pulls and stuff it would be packed with a mix of trucks that dont wanna do 2.6 but have 600-700hp

My buddy didn't do a very good job of hiding the truck on us haha. Truck will def be Well taken care of!

from phone

Last edited:
Back