2.6 Puller Project

Nice build!

Nice build.. If u dont mind me asking who did you buy that truck from? It looks like a fimilar truck to me

Looks awesome

Look's sweet!!!I was at Numidia.Sucked that it got rained out,and that the VFD turned the track to mud,but what are you gonna do,right.

Awesome build! I like the clean-up from the ground up!

Thanks guys its slowly getting there.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 2

Some hack from ohio

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 2

Was it a younger kid? The reason i ask is I think its the same person I bought my blue dodge off of, I bought the blue dodge he had, then I saw he was selling a truck just like urs short time after. He was from alliance Ohio around there.. And if ur selling ur intercooler, wat do u want out of it? might be interested.

Thanks, hopefully once I get some projects done at the shop I can start tearing it back down. I need to get it ready for this upcoming season.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Just saw this, great job. Those gears would be perfect for drw. Here's your Lycoming Co. pull after Numidia rain-out. You're at 4:41.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcrhnnodaLM&list=PLQ6fiuXwqjuU9mnf_GF0p4OcBt-wXMIkC"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcrhnnodaLM&list=PLQ6fiuXwqjuU9mnf_GF0p4OcBt-wXMIkC[/ame]

before tearing it back apart again.

IMAG0589_zps7gzhq885.jpg

IMAG0590_zpslt4vwssf.jpg

IMAG0591_zpsxlsbiskj.jpg

IMAG0592_zpswegzd1as.jpg

IMAG0600_zpsykgrmfzh.jpg

Picked up a 271 from a 08 f350 on craigslist for cheap.
Started tearing it down, have to swap to the 29spline inupt and clean it up.

IMAG0594_zpse9tvxku4.jpg

IMAG0595_zpsooldllsj.jpg

IMAG0602_zpsr1kepxc9.jpg

IMAG0603_zps8zn6lc7e.jpg

IMAG0604_zpsniep1fov.jpg

the rest of the spare parts.

IMAG0596_zps8csbpcna.jpg

IMAG0597_zps83oxim3u.jpg

IMAG0601_zpszdwkgafv.jpg

Planning on milling the intake off the spare head i have, build a runner intake for it. try and get all my parts together for the air/water set up, and build a new weight box.
I would like to make it to Rudy's with it next month. However thats going to be a challenge.

Back