2.6 pulling truck

pontiacross

well I am thinking about sellling my pulling truck. I would like to go to an open driveline, mechanical 7.3, 3.0 pulling truck and it just seems to make more sense to sell this one and start off with a different truck. it currently has a blown head gasket but you can hear it run.
trucks1.jpg

specs:
truck
-96 f350, regular cab
-5-speed with SBC 3600 double disk clutch, with iron disks (clutch only has about 6 hooks)
-dana 80 dually rear. dana 60 front 5.13 gears with both diffs welded
-33/12.50 pitbull growlers on 12in wide rims up front and 285/75/16 bfg at's on the rear
-custom drive shaft loops, traction bars, hitch, weight rack, and all that other pulling stuff LOL
-truck was repainted about 6 years ago has one small rust spot on a front fender and the left bed side is a little rough were something under the paint caused it to wrinkle up. other than that it is in pretty decent shape, so it looks good on the track

engine
-7.3 powerstroke
-swamps 450cc 400% injectors (gone through last spring only have about 6 hooks on them)
-swamps BFH turbo 80/88 (I have a 80mm and 66mm cover for it and a 74mm clipped wheel and a 66 and 74mm cover that go with that wheel)
-BTS dual HPOP setup
- a-1000 fuel pump with 5/8 sump in the tank and custom fuel system feeding the banjo bolts in the back of the heads
-upgraded valve springs and push tubes
-h-11 studs
-electric fan
-custom air to water setup, and will throw in piping to run a regular air to air if air to water is not legal in your area
-engine has been live dyno tuned by swamps diesel performance

like I mentioned above it dose have a blown head gasket right now but it will run, it is just missing and putting a lot of pressure in the radiator. i have a spare running engine I will throw in if you just want to swap all the parts over or the heads can be pulled on this one and have them fire ringed.

$12,000 as is

I would be willing to do the repair work for a little more money but thought I would price it as is first incase the new owned wanted to make any changes while it is apart. and I also know where there is a billit rod shot block sitting that could be bought pretty cheep if you are interested in that.

trucks2.jpg

watercooler.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMR4cI9pkjk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngqJl3BZS4g

thanks
Ross
573 721 0735

a few things to add,,
- it has a it has a swamps HV/HF IDM
-2 in body lift to make it easier to work on
- it origionaly had air conditioning but I put all the stuff out of a non-AC truck so it looks factory
- also I haven't had any issues with it yet but have a few spare transmission parts to through in with it

I think I remember this truck from back in the day on thedieselgarage before it was a puller. Looks great man, good luck with the sale.

what better way to spend that tax refund money then on a pulling truck, that way you can say Obama bought it for you :D

Back