2.6 Tires

dmax84

Wet Behind the Ears
Hey guys!!! Just wanted to get some opionions. I curently pull in the work stock class and i'm thinking of making the jump up to 2.6. Right now i pull with 285/75/16. Most of the pull's that is enough tire for the power i'm making and some of them i think i need more. I was just wanting to know what size works best for you guys, and also if you guys switch tires depending on the track. I do not want to lift my truck so 325/50's are probably the biggest I can go.

it all depends on conditions but usually an all terrain like a BFG or Trxus. thats what works around here it seems. just see what people are using in the pulls around you and you will get a feel of what bites and what is too loose.

Hey guys!!! Just wanted to get some opionions. I curently pull in the work stock class and i'm thinking of making the jump up to 2.6. Right now i pull with 285/75/16. Most of the pull's that is enough tire for the power i'm making and some of them i think i need more. I was just wanting to know what size works best for you guys, and also if you guys switch tires depending on the track. I do not want to lift my truck so 325/50's are probably the biggest I can go.

I'd go with 33x12.50's or 315's

33x.12.50 i heard of guys running 36x14.50s trxus we may try a set this yr

better stick with 33 12.50 trxus that more then enough tire to break some parts

Back