2.6 Truck

Knuckledragger

Knuckledragger
Im thinking of building a 95 dodge for the 2.6 class. whats a good turbo to use and what fuel mods should i start with?
thank you!

How competitive are you wanting to be? It will take quite a bit of $$ to be competitive in the 2.6 class. Especially around Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky.

A custom 2.6 charger and 13mm pump are a good start. A good 12mm pump will probably get you by though. Just depends on your budget.

Eric

How competitive are you wanting to be? It will take quite a bit of $$ to be competitive in the 2.6 class. Especially around Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky.

A custom 2.6 charger and 13mm pump are a good start. A good 12mm pump will probably get you by though. Just depends on your budget.

Eric

:hehe::bang

What about Missouri and illinois!

i would run a II silver 66 if it were me, i've seen a guy go from a silver66 to a custom s465 and his truck isn't as competitive as what it use to be.

i would run a II silver 66 if it were me, i've seen a guy go from a silver66 to a custom s465 and his truck isn't as competitive as what it use to be.

I have seen a guy go from a silver bullet to a 465 andt he truck ran better though.

why risk getting a turbo that will measure anywhere from 65-67mm.........go with a S465.....

:hehe::bang

What about Missouri and illinois!

There are good pulling trucks from everywhere. I happen to think the majority of them are in the states i listed. It doesent really bother me if you think its funny because that is what i think. :what:

There are good pulling trucks from everywhere. I happen to think the majority of them are in the states i listed. It doesent really bother me if you think its funny because that is what i think. :what:

Your right thats were most of them of are from. I was Crabby this moring.

Back