2.6 Turbo rule for 2010

Wes, Evan, Pops, Brandon, John, Malibu...I don't know of a group of more honest pullers out there..........

Off with their heads!!!:banned::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Quote of the day!!

As someone who may be looking into the 2.6" class, I say lock them down. I won't be at the top of the class with the truck I'll be using, but it would make it REALLY nice to be able to dial in the same setup and run it like that for a couple years...instead of having to change almost EVERYTHING for each season!

Chris

Quote of the day!!

As someone who may be looking into the 2.6" class, I say lock them down. I won't be at the top of the class with the truck I'll be using, but it would make it REALLY nice to be able to dial in the same setup and run it like that for a couple years...instead of having to change almost EVERYTHING for each season!

Chris

thats my reason for voting to lock it down. make for more creative thinking as well

Why is it that most 2.8 pullers want to run a bushing but the 2.6 guys want nothing to do with them?

Lock it down. Then let each truck pick one class for the event and run in only that class.

A lot of the guys who want the welded up cover rule to stay are the guys running welded up 3.0 chargers with a 2.6 slug in it. Of course when guys start sticking 3.2 chargers with a 2.6 slugs what happens then?

What are you baseing that off of. I would like to see how the compair to each other!

A contoured wheel to fit a 2.6 cover looses its suckyness. Or a different way of saying it.... A 3.0 wheel behind a 2.6 slug sucks alot more than a 2.6 wheel inside a true 2.6 bore.

A contoured wheel to fit a 2.6 cover looses its suckyness. Or a different way of saying it.... A 3.0 wheel behind a 2.6 slug sucks alot more than a 2.6 wheel inside a true 2.6 bore.

Suckiness?? Come you have to spell the technical terms correctly if your going to use them.

Guess i need to upgrade to a 2.6 and dump this 2.5 turbo. Anyone wanna buy it?

i would like to get rid of my old 2.5 so i can afford a decient 2.6. I still run the 2.5 buts its just not holding up anymore.

Allowing bushings would allow the top dogs from 2.8/3.0 to bushing and then run 2.6. Then the underdogs would be extreme underdogs. :bang Locking the rules just saves everyone money, no since in buying a new charger every year due to a rule change.

What do you call high dollar?

To answer the high dollar question. Any turbo bought from Schieds, E.D., CDS or any other custom shop That puts 3.0 wheels behind 2.6 covers. I know a guy that bought a E.D. custom 465 and it cost him 2600$ and it seems pretty trick but unfortunantly, i cant justify one right now so i think bushing my 2.8 down would be a chance to hang with those turbos. My issue is not that people have the money to buy stuff like this, but i want something equal in performance without the big pricetag unless you guys can honestly say that a factory available 465 will perform just as well as the customs. If this was the case, then you guys woudlnt have a problem telling us broke loosers that only complain what and where you got your turbos at. I dont want to make enemies here, i just think the rule as written is leaving loop holes and people are using it to their advantage. Im think i ought to be able to do the same. Tim

Back