2 sets of new 6.0 ARP headstuds in box

If I'm high on these someone let me know. I don't do fords.

Last edited:
I won't say forsure, but I am pretty sure I have seen around $400. Wait for more input though, I am not in the market for studs yet...

Browns Diesel sells for $385 shipped NEW. Cheapest in town. They go on ebay for $425, and retailers are $500 +

Figures...

I bought the most expensive truck to modify I swear...

Well, I seriously doubt $385. Especially from a dealer because that's lower than the dealers MAP. :badidea: But, I will match any price anyone can prove. I'm not trying to make alot of money on these. They're just taking up space.

Well, I seriously doubt $385. Especially from a dealer because that's lower than the dealers MAP. :badidea: But, I will match any price anyone can prove. I'm not trying to make alot of money on these. They're just taking up space.

They're $370 without shipping. It cost me $385 total to have them shipped from Cali to me in NY.

Call and ask them if you dont believe it.

Brown's Diesel
Shopping Categories

3832 W Mount Whitney Ave
Riverdale, CA 93656
(559) 867-1111

Their website doesn't list them, but they definitely have them, call and ask. (They just got this site up and running VERY recently, because they never had one before that showed any product)

It's pretty common info on the Ford sites, you may be able to sell them for a little more if someone doesn't know, or maybe on ebay or something. Sorry, didn't mean to offend you, just letting you know.

a pita lol.. Yeah i've heard a few ppl say that browns are 385, so since you're not a dealer i think 350 a set would be a good price:Cheer:

Back