2 twin choices

DIRT PRO

EXHAUST GURU
A guy wants to trade me my sledpuller 66 for a hx-35 and 3b. Will these twins do better than the 66 on spool and power? I havent found much about this setup on a cr, I also have a stocker off of a 07 that i could use if necessary. The 66 is just not enough its slow spooling and still smokey at 3500 R.P.M. gimmie your $.02 :thankyou2:

not quite sure on those turbos- but love my 2 sets of twins- the h3b is a (s400 class of turbo i believe)

That is a small set of twins. most would call them a towing setup not good for top end but should spool well. Without the specs on the HT3b look at PDR's website they have a 35/3b set for sale. That should get you close.

I think that would fit your bill pretty good, it may not have super high flow on the top end but if you wastegated the top turbo good enough it would flow more than enough.

lmills made 700'ish with his 35/3b twins a couple years ago. The guy who is running them now is making about the same. They are a well proven set of twins. They may be old school, but they work.

What housing do you have on the 66? I had a 12 on mine and it spooled very well, and cleaned up the smoke.

Thanks for the replys thats about what im lookin for, better spool but i definately dont want to loose thae top end power like the 66

Back