$20,000 DHRA exclusive

EMcBride

Hoosier Stormtrooper
During the Vegas Diesel Nationals Flowmaster, AFE, TM Hitchware, Fluidampr, and Dr. Performance came together with $20,000 for the FIRST 6-second; 200 MPH pass.
DHRA is currently working on getting this commitment in writing.
The catch: You must have a Flowmaster exhaust product (they will custom make your team about anything-call me for a contact); Fluidampr dampener; TM hitchware product (can be in the seat or on the tow vehicle; AFE air filter; and a Dr. Performance decal visible on both sides of the vehicle.
Here's the best part: If a team goes 200 mph and stays in the 7's; $10,000 pay day! We should have 100% written commitment by this afternoon and the offer will be good at Indy and Texas. Good Luck Teams!

EMcBride said:
During the Vegas Diesel Nationals Flowmaster, AFE, TM Hitchware, Fluidampr, and Dr. Performance came together with $20,000 for the FIRST 6-second; 200 MPH pass.
DHRA is currently working on getting this commitment in writing.
The catch: You must have a Flowmaster exhaust product (they will custom make your team about anything-call me for a contact); Fluidampr dampener; TM hitchware product (can be in the seat or on the tow vehicle; AFE air filter; and a Dr. Performance decal visible on both sides of the vehicle.
Here's the best part: If a team goes 200 mph and stays in the 7's; $10,000 pay day! We should have 100% written commitment by this afternoon and the offer will be good at Indy and Texas. Good Luck Teams!

would if the person has an MBRP exhaust system?

No diesel will run 200 mph this year. 6 seconds in a dragster is possible, but not in a truck. Why wouldn't ya'll divide up the funds between the dragsters and the trucks? No 3000 lb. diesel truck can be expected to run w/ an 1800 lb. dragster, thats simply physics. All this talk about the new trucks being completed to run in the Pro Diesel class, and you pretty much are writing them off. Thats pretty ****ty if you asked me. BTW, A diesel doesn't have the acceleration nor the rpms to run 200 in a 1/4 mile.

Crap...this cold medicine has me whacked out. Sorry...disregard. For some reason I had thought he was talking about 7 seconds.

200 mph is possible.

RacinDuallie said:
Currently the mark is 7.55 @ 180 something- 20mph is like another -what 500 hp ?

Honestly, I think had that run hooked right and the tranny worked all the way thru, it would have been 200.

200 is absolutely possible, let's just be happy that these mainstream sponsors are willing to put any money towards this industry!

That 7.55 @ 183 was a 1.21 60' with a 4.88 @148 1/8th.

The pass in Texas was a 1.16 60' with a 4.78 @ 153 1/8th.
It would have been dang close to 200 if not right on it.

Back