200 DDP's

01HOcummins

I am just curious if anybody has run them on a stock turbo truck? I dont tow just my DD and this would be temporary for a couple months till I get more air. THanks in advance for the feed back just dont be to harsh on the feed back:kick:

Make sure you got a good fuel pump behind (airdog, fass, etc..) and guages. You don't have your sig filled out so we can see what you already have.

I think you will be ok, you just have to control it with your right foot. Keep an eye on the EGT's and turn the box down some.

I figured I would just have the box off and jsut be nice or I could just set them on the shelf til I get a new turbo but what fun is that

200s will be a smokey, nasty, unusable mess of a truck to drive with a stock turbo.

You can control some of that with a good right foot.. But the smoke factor and dealing with EGTs will get really old, really fast.

I'd keep them on the shelf until you can get the air needed. Do it right the first time, and you won't have nearly as many problems vs rushing in and worrying about the consequences later.

One of our trucks is running our comp 240 injector (7x.012's with lift) with a stock turbo, .093 crossovers, hot rod, Comp, and a smarty and gets 16-22 mpg..

I daily drive my truck with my Jammer 5's + 0.010" of lift (roughly a 190 hp injector???) and keep my TST 3 on level 2 or 3 with my stock turbo. I plan on getting more air some day too. You just have to drive by watching your pyro for a while.

I daily drive my truck with my Jammer 5's + 0.010" of lift (roughly a 190 hp injector???) and keep my TST 3 on level 2 or 3 with my stock turbo. I plan on getting more air some day too. You just have to drive by watching your pyro for a while.

you think .010" lift gives you 40hp? where did you get that?:bang

The same guy that told me about how to add lift. I think you're familiar with him.:poke:

I run 200ddp in my truck with stock turbo. No they are not a smokey mess. Yes you can get up to 95 before egts get out of hand. That's with the box off.

Weston? well let's just say i have a little more than that, and there is no way the lift and stroke added 120hp

I drove my truck with 7x14's and an HX40 for several months... a little more air than a stocker, but then again 7x14's are bigger injectors. They ran great and with the box off EGT's weren't an issue. Actually, with just injectors and turbo it ran about the same as the box on with my 60hp injectors...

I wouldn't worry about the stock turbo with those injectors... as long as you run them without a box/programmer LOL

Weston? well let's just say i have a little more than that, and there is no way the lift and stroke added 120hp

Sorry, I'm not following you here.

Here's what I'm saying: I recall hearing him tell me that for this size of injector (Jammer 5), 0.010" of lift would add roughly 40hp. I didn't do a dyno before and after, but I did notice a sizable difference in power after adding the lift.

What do you mean by "i have a little more than that, and there is no way the lift and stroke added 120hp"?

Thanks for the input guys I think once I get the new clutch in I might try them and if anything I can toss the lightnings back in it

not to invade, but then what would be a good size/brand turbo to run with 200's to get the most out (power,mileage,etc..) of the injectors, turbo, box, etc..

From what I have seen on here most people are saying that a 64/71/14 is probably the one to run. I could be wrong but that's what I will be looking for when I've got the extra cash

Sorry, I'm not following you here.

Here's what I'm saying: I recall hearing him tell me that for this size of injector (Jammer 5), 0.010" of lift would add roughly 40hp. I didn't do a dyno before and after, but I did notice a sizable difference in power after adding the lift.

What do you mean by "i have a little more than that, and there is no way the lift and stroke added 120hp"?

I am saying, i have more lift and added stroke, and so I took your .010"=40hp equation and added mine up, and there is no way mine are making 120hp nozzle size with no added lift or stroke

From what I have seen on here most people are saying that a 64/71/14 is probably the one to run. I could be wrong but that's what I will be looking for when I've got the extra cash

Yep a 64 is perfect, thats what everyone told me to run.

ah thanks guys!
just out of curiousty...what would be too big? and what would be a good twin set up 200's?

Back